Tuesday 8 September 2009

A step towards the perfect golfing body

The day after my golf life changing 89 I hit the driving range and the gym. In hindsight it was quite a heavy handed approach to greater golf, especially now considering my groin is so sore that whenever I move I groan in discomfort like a senior member.

The driving range merely confirmed that I need some professional guidance, which is still a thought that is troubling me. I can't find a pro that is convenient enough for me to make the move, then again I'm not really looking all that hard. Maybe so soon as day 3 of my quest i need to buck my ideas up and bring myself to start properly pro hunting. As well as merely finding a pro where I can easily get to and afford and so on, I need a pro whom I can open up to about my aspirations and really get them on board operation "The Golfer".

My visit to the gym was downright scary, I did a class to avoid waiting for a gym induction. The class was a circuits class where you run and in one minute blasts do exercises I've never heard of whilst a woman shouts inaudibly at you. It all seemed a bit casual - not what I was expecting for an exercise class, but I sweated my ass off which I've done on my own in a long time so it must be worth £3.80.

So onwards I go, next step to seek professional guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment