Saturday 12 September 2009

Somebody teach me please

Well I finally got the shove I needed to get a golf lesson. Sadly it was another poor performance that did it. It sucks doesn't it. You work all week working towards you saturday golf and then I start with a heeled 3 wood, a shanked pitching wedge and then a fatted wedge. Played well a lot of the time but just awful in patches - the perfect recipe for frustration. After prodding it round in 80, still in golf shoes I sent a text message to set up my golf lesson. Whether I'll find the coach I need to lead me to a lower handicap many factors will determine - compatibility, effort, money...

So I've started each of my trio of methods to greatness: gym, blog and coach. Now I've got to stick to them and make them work for me. I must say though having made the effort in just starting an improvers attitude is inspiring in itself but as we know I've got to get results on the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment